Discover the power of the sacral chakra through meditation and affirmation. Find out what the sacral chakra is and why it matters.
Sacral Chakra Meditation for Healing, Balance & Love
Who wouldn’t want to live a life filled with passionate creation and joy? It’s not that far away, my loves. As yogis, we all seek balance and desire to be happy in our lives. Sure, your yoga and meditation skills are impressive, but have you included daily sacral chakra affirmations in your wellness routine?
Affirmations are among the most effective tools we have at our disposal for restoring mental and emotional balance. Though there are many variations of this daily practice, we’ll be focusing on chakra affirmations today. Affirmations for the sacral chakra, to be particular. These will be useful if you want to begin balancing your sacral chakra but don’t know where to begin.
Related: Root Chakra Affirmations
What is the Sacral Chakra?
Chakras are energy centers in the body that assist us in achieving equilibrium. We can access the chakras’ emotions and energies by tapping into them. These energy centers provide us with a unique perspective on how to heal and connect with ourselves.
The sacral chakra, in particular, is important about living a passionate life.
This chakra is positioned between the root chakra and the solar plexus chakra in the traditional chakra system. It is known as Svadhisthana in traditional Sanksrit. The chakra of creativity, it is placed in the lower belly below the navel and is represented by the color orange. It governs our creativity, intimacy, sensuality, and interpersonal interactions.
Why Should We Fulfill It?
Following the fulfillment of the root chakra’s aspirations for protection and home, our second chakra invites us to interact with the outer world in a joyful and inspiring manner. Artists, entrepreneurs, and anybody who loves creativity and connection in their lives can benefit from our Svadhisthana chakra. Hopefully, this applies to all of us!
We open up to a higher vibratory frequency when energy flows freely and openly through the second chakra. We start to prioritize living a passionate life and we allow ourselves to be open to receiving pleasure, and our emotions can flow freely and in a balanced manner.
To sum up, sacral chakra affirmations are one approach to connecting with this energy area.
So, how exactly do chakra affirmations work? And why are they significant?
How to Use It?
Affirmations are a simple and effective way to practice energy healing. Affirmations, which are popular in the world of manifestation, aid in the development of a positive mindset. Mindset is everything in the spiritual community. You’ve probably heard the expression “your thoughts create your reality.” That is the essence of affirmations’ power. You could utilize chakra affirmations for each of the seven chakras if you wanted.
Affirmations are positive, declarative utterances that are not to be mistaken with mantras. Mantras are global codes wrapped in chants. The power of affirmations lies in the words that are said. The power of mantras comes from the energy and audial vibration of the syllables.
As a result, when you employ affirmations, you’re reaffirming the existence you want for yourself. If you tell yourself every day, “I am grateful for everything I have,” it will ultimately become part of your nature to be grateful.
Before we get into our sacral chakra affirmations, consider when you might need them.
Related: Affirmations To Manifest Relationships
What Imbalance in the Sacral Chakra Feels Like
There is a state of balance and imbalance with all chakras. Chakras, as energy centers, are always ebbing and flowing. We are not attempting to achieve “perfect balance” with this activity. Rather, detecting imbalances allows us to make informed and intentional decisions about our spiritual and energy health.
Each chakra has an own set of imbalances and how they appear. Some can even manifest as physical symptoms in the body. In this section, we’ll look at several sacral chakra imbalances.
Poor Boundaries & Other Signs of an Underactive Sacral Chakra
When the sacral chakra is lacking, we lack empowerment in how we engage with the outside world. Poor limits are a common indication of this.
Symptoms of an underactive sacral chakra include:
- Lack of creative energy. When the sacral chakra is flowing and healthy, creativity comes easily and naturally.
- You are ashamed of your sexuality. A strong sacral chakra helps you to accept and value your sexuality. If you have any anxiety or guilt about your genitals or sexuality, this indicates that you may need to heal the sacral chakra.
- Lack of enthusiasm. Depression, weariness, and a general dismal attitude are all symptoms of a blocked sacral chakra.
- Lack of self-assurance. A powerful sacral chakra desires that you express yourself passionately. An underactive sacral chakra might cause you to feel disconnected from your sense of self and position in the world.
- Backache in the lower back. Physical manifestations of energetic frequencies are common. If you have chronic back discomfort, it could be due to sacral chakra energy. Prostate problems could potentially indicate that the sacral chakra needs to be balanced.
Emotional Overflow & Other Symptoms of an Overactive Sacral Chakra
Chakras can be deficient or overactive in the same way. Trauma or past circumstances frequently teach us to strengthen and rely on certain emotions or ways of being. If a chakra has an excess of energy, it must also be balanced. Excess energy in the sacral chakra may indicate that you live on drama or are easily overwhelmed by emotions.
Other symptoms of a hyperactive sacral chakra include:
- The persistent desire to be pampered. Addictive personality or strong attachment to external things are common manifestations of this.
- Overreactions to emotions. Though emotions can occur for a variety of causes, chronic over-reactions or over-identification with the emotional body can suggest an overactive sacral chakra.
- Drama is required. Those who thrive on unneeded drama, like the preceding indicator, may seek to develop a more balanced relationship with their sacral chakra.
- Codependency. This chakra governs sexuality and relationships. Those who locate their individual identity in a relationship or another person must develop equilibrium in this chakra.
- Excessive sex motivation. While pleasure and empowerment are required for a healthy emotional body, an unconscious attachment to external sources indicates the need for deep healing.
Related: 33 Daily Affirmations for Depression
Sacral Chakra Affirmations to Heal, Balance, and Strengthen
Use these sacral chakra mantras to help you manifest positive energy and achieve its equilibrium. You can say these affirmations while doing yoga poses or whenever you notice symptoms of an overactive or underactive sacral chakra.
Any movement of the hips or connection to the pelvis, on the other hand, can serve to enhance these chakra affirmations and further heal the energy of the sacral chakra.
- This is the moment when I feel the strongest link to my own creative vitality.
- The physical form that I am in is something that I love, honor, and cherish.
- Both my physical being and my vital force are sacred to me.
- I am confident in my own sexuality. As for me, I welcome it with open arms.
- People who will appreciate and cheer for me gravitate toward me.
- I have the ability to create my ideal existence.
- Freedom of speech, joy, and creativity is what I’ve set out to foster in my life.
- My top priorities at the moment are self-care and experiencing joy.
- And while I give due respect to my emotions, I am well aware that they do not dictate my actions.
- My limits are well defined, and no one crosses them without my permission.
- For me, sexuality is a deeply personal and sacred thing.
- I can be as authentic and genuine as I please.
- I am a conduit through which the bounty and fervor of life can be experienced.
- Fun and satisfaction are my birthrights.
- I welcome the good fortune that is rightfully mine.
Are You a Mamma To-Be? Here are 3 Sacral Chakra Affirmations for Pregnancy
It’s no surprise that the sacral chakra is related to pregnancy because it’s the seat of creative, feminine energy. Strengthening this energy point can enhance its healing properties and aid in the maintenance of a smooth pregnancy. To bring this chakra into balance, place your palm on your navel, connect to your breath, and apply chakra affirmations.
- The universe’s healing joy, please wrap itself around me and my child.
- My newborn and I are immersed in the bounty and splendor of life.
- I feel safe and secure for myself and my child.
We’re all on a healing path. And when we’re flexible and open to new ways of caring for ourselves, we give ourselves permission to try new things and prioritize healing.
Incorporate these mantras into your yoga practice and watch the creative juices flow.