Monday is a tough part of the week but you can turn it around with the use of Monday affirmations. Willing to learn more? Read this article.
Yay! It’s Monday once more…. yea, right. I hope we could all have that mindset at the start of the week. However, it usually goes something like this…. “Oh no, it’s Monday again.” “I can’t wait for Friday to arrive.”
But, believe it or not, it doesn’t have to be that way!
Monday affirmations are an excellent method to plan your week and get your mind in the mindset of looking forward to it rather than dreading it.
Use these uplifting Monday affirmations to start and end your week on a high note.
Related Posts: Why Do Positive Affirmations Work?
Why Do You Need Positive Monday Affirmations
If you clicked on this article, I’m assuming you understand why you need Monday affirmations and why you want to feel strong at the start of the week.
Let me explain why Monday affirmations are so fantastic in my opinion.
The majority of people start their workweek on Monday. As a result, we have come to identify Mondays with a day of dread, exclaiming, “Welp!” Another week of doing something I don’t enjoy means that my joy and happiness must be put on hold until the weekend.
So frequently, we give our power away to forces beyond our control, allowing them to dictate our mood, our time, and our values.
Why, oh why, are you entrusting so much of your power to a single day? A whole day?!?
You’re far more powerful than that.
So I want you to start utilizing your power to reclaim control and make Mondays work for you rather than against you.
You Might Also Like: How Affirmations Work Law Of Attraction?
A Different Perspective on Mondays
Allow me to provide you with a new viewpoint on Mondays.
What if Monday happened to be…
- A day that energizes and excites you because you get to spend another week on this planet.
- A new chance to start life on your own terms, thinking the way you want to think.
- A fresh start in which you let go of the things of the past and choose to make today a new day.
- The beginning of a week in which you will try that new thing you’ve always wanted to do.
- The start of a week that will be filled with unexpected yet wonderful events.
- The start of your decision to make each week from now on better than the last.
- The beginning of the week in which you choose to step forth, or at the very least begin to take tiny, consistent efforts toward living the magnificent life that you genuinely desire.
- By focusing on the positive, you can have one or all of these viewpoints every Monday, or every day for that matter.
I invite you to print these affirmations and say them aloud every morning, at the very least every Monday morning before you start your day.
They will truly shift your outlook and assist you to take control of your Mondays instead of allowing them to go on autopilot if done on a daily basis. You’ve got this!
What Is The Best Time For Monday Affirmations?
Affirmations are best done first thing in the morning, as soon as you get out of bed, or even before.
This keeps your thoughts from slipping into autopilot mode first thing in the morning, as we all know thoughts do again and over again.
Doing these Monday affirmations in the morning will lift you out of the Monday upside-down mindset and get you excited about your mornings and the rest of your week.
Morning affirmations can also help the remainder of your day run smoothly.
Read This: Morning Affirmations for Manifesting
When you start your day on a high note, it’s far more difficult to have a negative day because you’ve already built the groundwork for a fantastic day by thinking things that serve and uplift you.
Do You Have To Say Affirmations Out Loud
You do not. You can opt to write your affirmations down repeatedly, and merely by doing so, these affirmations are being written on your subconscious.
When you write, your brain is also reading what you’re writing. It’s simply impossible not to.
However, I enjoy the way affirmations make me feel. I feel more empowered when I say my affirmations loudly.
I have the impression that I am being deliberate in my life and that I truly mean what I say.
It has to do with hearing the words that come out of your mouth. It’s as though you’re speaking the affirmation while also getting it.
Read This: Is Fear of Success A Real Thing?
To see what works best for you, try journaling the affirmations below that speak to you the most and speaking them out.
Other Ways to Have an Empowered Week
Monday affirmations are an effective approach to getting your week started on the right foot. In addition to the Monday affirmations, there are additional things you may do to prepare for a fantastic week.
Make your ideal week a reality.
Scripting is simply another word for “writing a story.” However, while scripting the story, you want to write what you wish to be true about your future as if it has already happened.
This allows you to visualize your ideal week before it occurs. It also assists you in speaking (or writing) your truth into your life.
Scripting allows you to know your vision and keep focused on it throughout the week, as well as avoid distractions that do not contribute to an excellent week.
To begin, take a sheet of paper and write at the top, “Thank you for my incredible week!” Then start writing down all of the wonderful things that happened to you in the coming week.
It can be as long or as short as you like, but make it exciting!
Make a weekly plan.
When you don’t think about everything that needs to be done for the week in bite-sized chunks, it might get daunting.
Sunday is typically a good day for me to plan my week. I feel so much more productive during the week because I know precisely what I’m going to do each day instead of trying to figure it out as the day goes by.
This can make you feel more in control of your week and more accomplished at the end of it.
Listen to inspiring podcasts and watch motivational videos.
Make a list of podcasts and videos that inspire you and make you happy. On Mondays, pay attention to individuals who speak first thing in the morning.
This can help you get your day off to a great start.
Filling your mind with empowering words on a daily basis can drastically change where your thinking goes.
You will notice that your thoughts will be more focused on the good things you are listening to rather than the negative ideas that run on autopilot when you aren’t listening to uplifting messages and talks.
Read This: How To Overcome Fear Of Losing Money?
Now that we’ve given you all the reasons why you should start your week on a good note, here are some incredible positive Monday affirmations.
Take these words and say them every day, not just on Mondays, for an upbeat, cheerful week.
Positive Monday Affirmations
- I make the most of Mondays and utilize them as a springboard for an incredible week.
- I am grateful to see another lovely day and week.
- I’m going to have a good time!
- Today, I’m choosing to see the positive in every situation.
- I breathe in joy and exhale tension.
- Today and every day this week, I’m focusing on the things that make me happy.
- I am surrounded by positive energy.
- Today is a fresh start.
- There is a new beginning in store for us this week.
- What a blessing and a gift this week have been!
- As the weeks go by, my life gets better and better.
- In order to achieve my goals this week, I’m taking enormous steps.
- I get up each day eager to take advantage of the incredible opportunities that await me thanks to the individuals in my life.
- With all of my good that surrounds me, I am capable of making a positive difference in someone else’s life today. I have boundless potential, and I’m using it to make a positive difference in someone else’s life.
- Instead of dwelling on what has happened, I choose to focus on the good things that lie ahead.
- Thoughts do not define me, and I am able to alter my thoughts.
- Thoughts of gratitude fill my heart, and I am grateful for all of the blessings in my life.
- At a rapid pace, my ideal life is approaching me
- All of my hopes and desires will come true.
- Faith in God’s ability to help me overcome any obstacle gives me confidence in my worth and my ability to create a great life for myself.
- I am a powerful co-creator of my own life and am capable of accomplishing everything through Christ, who strengthens me.
- I develop self-empowering behaviors by focusing on the positives in my life.
- My favorite day of the week is Monday. This week, I intend to provide happiness to everyone around me.
Related Post: Best Affirmations for Self Confidence
Monday Morning Affirmations
I understand how difficult Monday mornings can be. Let’s see if we can make life a bit easier for you by providing some affirmations to help you get through the day.
- There is a new beginning every single day.
- Mondays are my favorite day of the week.
- A wonderful day lies ahead.
- Fresh starts and new beginnings fill my heart on Mondays.
- With a smile on my face, I look forward to the new day.
- My future is bright because I have a new opportunity to right the wrongs of the past each and every morning.
- So thankful to be alive!
- Today is going to be the best day ever.
- Today, I’m looking forward to revealing new facets of joy.
- I’m making the most of today.
- Every day, I’m getting better at what I do.
- I’m thinking only good things right now.
- Today is a new day, and I’m ready to tackle my objectives head-on.
- I embrace and appreciate myself just the way I am.
- A new day is upon me, and I am eager to seize the opportunities it brings.
Affirmations are positive remarks that can be used to combat negative ideas and self-defeating beliefs.
When you repeat affirmations on a daily basis, you reprogram your subconscious mind, implant dominating thoughts in your mind, and build a burning obsession for anything you want or want to alter in your life.
Three components are required for affirmations:
- The deliberate use of positive language.
- Visualization is crystal clear.
- And the accompanying emotion.
To optimize the efficacy of affirmations, picture and feel yourself already in the scenario you are aiming for while you affirm.
For example, when you repeat the affirmation, “I see more prosperity coming into my life this week,” attempt to envision and feel yourself in that specific wealth circumstance.
It is probable that your visualization will be hazy at first, and your feelings will be dry. However, as you practice, these abilities will improve.
That’s all for now.
I hope you’re feeling motivated and ready to tackle the new week with passion and confidence.
If so, please share your thoughts in the comments section, and don’t forget to share this Monday’s motivational affirmations with others.