Affirmations by Florence Scovel Shinn are for individuals who desire to attract riches, happiness, love, and success.
Anyone may read these affirmations as long as they are read with complete conviction and trust that their dreams will come true if they put their heart and soul into it.
Florence Scovel Shinn thought that in order to achieve in life, one must teach one’s subconscious mind to feel that one is successful.
According to her, if your subconscious mind feels you’re successful, you’ll continue to do all you set out to do since it provides you with ideas, bravery, willpower, and inner strength.
Who is Florence Scovel Shinn?
Florence Scovel Shinn was an American artist and book illustrator who, in her latter years, became a New Thought Spiritual Teacher and Metaphysical writer.
Florence became well-known in the spiritual community for her philosophical treatise, The Game of Life and How to Play It, which she originally published in 1925.
She followed it with Your Word Is Your Wand (1928), The Secret Door to Your Success (1940), and The Power Of The Spoken Word (1944). (1945). Louise Hay released The Magic Path Of Intuition in 2013.
Also, Florence’s wisdom has gained traction in the new century, assisting millions of people in awakening to a deeper knowledge and truth as our planet, mother earth, increases in consciousness.
Florence was a performer on the stage and a prominent artist in the early 1900s before she began producing books.
Some argue that her artistic activity enabled her to remain in continual flow with her conscious self, allowing her intuition to transmit the insight she would eventually write in her spiritual writings.
What Did Florence Teach?
Florence presented advice from a metaphysical perspective, primarily in the context of our words, which have the genuine power to construct our reality. The majority of Florence’s writings have a notion of a universal force that is as powerful as the words you utter and the thoughts you think.
Think and Grow Rich, another fascinating book from the same historical period as Florence, was created using the knowledge of the spoken word and the concepts that we think. If you’ve read Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich but haven’t read anything by Florence, we encourage you to do so.
Florence Scovel Shinn left the world with much-needed spiritual insight, philosophical understanding, and knowledge to help us rise into our best selves.
How to Get the Most Out of Florence Scovel Shinn Affirmations?
- Affirmations are most effective when spoken first thing in the morning. This is because affirmations will inject optimism into your subconscious mind the instant you wake up, whether you wake up to negative or good thinking. Your subconscious mind will then churn out happy thoughts throughout the day. So, a positive attitude will raise your confidence while also improving your mood and reducing stress and anxiety.
- Listening to Florence Scovel Shinn’s affirmations on repeat can further implant them in your subconscious mind’s deep levels, ending the poisonous cycle of negative ideas and emotions.
Listen to these Florence Scovel Shinn Affirmations using a decent pair of headphones in a quiet place where you won’t be bothered. The goal is to be able to hear and repeat affirmations without interruption or distraction!
- When you trust the process, Florence Scovel Shinn’s affirmations will work, so don’t be disheartened or irritated if things don’t work out right away. To see manifestation act in your favor, you must have patience and confidence.
- Maintain a constant practice of reading, hearing, and repeating affirmations. While playing affirmations on repeat every day is useful, being consistent and hearing them on a daily basis will increase your vibrancy and allow you to get the energy you require from the universe!
Florence Scovel Shinn Affirmations
1. “Divine Order is now established in my mind, body, and affairs. I see clearly and act quickly and my greatest expectations come to pass in a miraculous way.” -Florence Scovel Shinn
2. “My good is a perfect and permanent idea in Divine Mind, and must manifest for there is nothing to prevent.” -Florence Scovel Shinn
3. “I banish the past and now live in the wonderful now, where happy surprises come to me each day.”
4. “The Divine Plan of my life now takes shape in definite, concrete experiences leading to my heart’s desire.”
5. “It is dangerous to stop in the middle of a hunch. Infinite Spirit is never too late.”
6. “I call on the law of forgiveness.”
7. “He who watches over my heart’s desire “Neither slumbers nor sleeps.”
8. “I give thanks that this article (or property) is now sold to the right person or persons for the right price, giving perfect satisfaction.”
9. “Nothing can hinder, nothing can delay the manifestation of the Divine Plan of my life.”
10. “My happiness is built upon a rock. It is mine now and for all eternity.”
11. “I now jump into my good!” -Florence Scovel Shinn
12. “It’s a great life if you don’t reason.”
13. “I am now on the royal road of Success, Happiness, and Abundance, all the traffic goes my way.”
14. “I am at peace with myself and with the whole world. I love everyone and everyone loves me. The floodgates of my good now open.”
15. “As the needle in the compass is true to the north, what is rightfully mine is true to me. I am the North!”
16. “The subconscious, being simply power without direction, carries out orders without questioning.”
17. “There is never a slip ‘twixt the right cup and right lip.”
18. “The Light of Christ within now wipes out all fear: doubt, anger, and resentment. God’s love pours through me, an irresistible magnetic current. I see only perfection and draw to me my own.”
19. “The tide of Destiny has turned and everything comes my way.”
20. “The ground I am on is holy ground. I now expand rapidly into the divine plan of my life, where all conditions are permanently perfect.”
21. “Now is the appointed time. Today is the day of my amazing good fortune.”
22. “Selfishness binds and blocks. Every loving and unselfish thought has in it the germ of success.”
23. “I spend money under direct inspiration wisely and fearlessly, knowing my supply is endless and immediate.”
24. “Never look or you’d never leap.”
25. “I water my wilderness with faith and suddenly it blossoms as the rose.”
26. “My Spiritual Sporting blood is up! I am more than equal to this situation.”
27. “No matter how impossible the situation seems, Infinite Intelligence/God knows the way out.”
28. “Every act committed while angry or resentful brings unhappy reaction.”
29. “You must form the habit of living in the fourth dimension, “The World of the Wondrous.” It is the world where you do not judge by appearances. You have trained your inner eye to see through failure into success, to see through sickness into health, to see through limitation into plenty.”
30. “I give thanks for my permanent happiness, my permanent health, my permanent wealth, my permanent love.”