Uplift the Christmas Holiday Spirit with this list of amazing positive affirmations. Ready for the Holiday Season?
Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. The weather is beautiful, Christmas markets are sprouting, and it is time to celebrate with all of my loved ones, such as family and friends. It is also an important time to reflect on and express gratitude for all of the good things that have occurred throughout the year.
However, do you ever feel as if the holiday season is just too much? It’s easy to become stressed with all of the shopping, cooking, and cleaning. Consider practicing these Christmas affirmations to help make your life easier this holiday season if you want to brighten your mood.
Here is a list of Christmas affirmations to help you let go of negative feelings and enjoy this season.
How and Why Should You Use Christmas Affirmations?
Affirmations have been shown to improve mood, reduce anxiety, and make you feel better overall. Christmas affirmations will help you get through the stressful times that life can throw at you during this season.
Affirmations can be practiced by writing them down daily or saying them aloud in the morning or whenever needed. There is no such thing as a “perfect” time to use affirmations because the present moment is as good as any other. I recommend starting with a few minutes per day and gradually increasing the time as you become more comfortable.
Christmas Positive Affirmations
- I am surrounded by people who love me
- I deserve to enjoy this season
- I will make the most out of this time
- I prioritize self-love at top
- I will make the best out of this holiday season
- I will celebrate this Christmas in my own ways
- I am doing enough
- Abundance comes from expected and unexpected sources, and I am grateful for all of them.
- I now allow new and wonderful things to come into my life.
- I share the love and holiday joy with everyone I meet.
- During the holidays, my house is a happy place to be.
- What matters the most is the love I give.
- I will give more time and space tp that lifts my energy
- This Christmas is all about love and growth for me
- I will take this opportunity to give others some kindness and warmth
- This Christmas is all about connection and not gifts
- The quality of people matters to me more than the number of people
- I will enjoy the cozy relaxed holiday season
- I am surrounded by lights of Christmas everywhere
- I will protect my energy before protecting others
- I welcome all abundance and happiness this season brings me
- I will take this time to feel grateful for all the blessings I received
- I create memories that I can look back to
- Celebration means taking off’s and having fun
- This season is extra special
Christmas Affirmations for the Holidays
- My heart is open to love, and my mind is open to possibilities.
- Every day I grow more courageous than yesterday.
- Today I choose peace over anxiety, joy over fear.
- I refuse to allow guilt to ruin my Christmas experience.
- Today I choose love over hate.
- Christmas is a fresh start, and I’m taking advantage of it.
- I find the simple joys in Christmas times.
- I exhale stress and inhale love and peace.
- This Christmas season envelopes me with its glory.
- I allow the joy of this season to fill my heart.
- I breathe in love and breathe out fear.
- The more I give, the better I feel.
- I am surrounded by people who love me dearly.
Affirmations for Happy Christmas
- I am grateful to experience this time of year
- At the end of the day, I always have to spend time and celebrate
- I will focus on being present in the moment rather than comparing
- I am thankful for the people around me this holiday season
- Christmas brings me a fresh start and light
- I know good things will come my way
- Boundaries are my best friends
- Saying ”No’ is a blessing
- I will be gentle with myself
- I trust god and the universe
- I wish to share happiness with others this season
- I will feel happy and grateful while eating all my favorite treats
- I do not need to spend money to enjoy the season
- My home will be my happy space this Christmas
- I welcome only positivity
- I will prioritize real life and take a social media break
- I make my own Christmas traditions more than what society wants
- The holiday is much more than gifts and shopping
- I don’t depend on anything to have a wonderful time
- I am connecting to myself deeper and deeper
Merry Christmas Affirmations
- There is always something to be thankful for
- Christmas is MY special day! I’m looking forward to enjoying everything it has to offer!
- Today, I look for beauty in everyone and everything.
- Christmas is a glorious time of the year.
- Today, I take a moment to count my blessings.
- There is something extra special about this holiday season.
- The lights and festive theme lights up my soul
- I can enjoy the season without feeling anxious or overwhelmed
- I choose to work on myself and grow
- I am open to new beginnings and what god has stored for me
- I find happiness in small little joys
- I am loved
- I will not focus on past or bad things but on positive
- I will stay true to myself
- I focus on what lesson the season brings me than the loss
- It’s the thought that counts
- I forgive and let go of what’s burdening me
- I refuse guilt and any negative emotion to ruin my Christmas
- My Christmas is not about social media but real-life joy
- I will gain more by giving
- The most beautiful gift is the gift of love
- I wish good health and happiness to other
- I am ready for everything that god has in store for me
- Abundance is flowing to me this season
- I am open to receiving it now
It is important to make sure that your levels of energy and happiness are high during the holiday season because it is a very exciting time of the year. Regardless of the religious or spiritual beliefs you hold, the following holiday affirmations can assist you in discovering joy in the holiday season.